experimental terminal mail client
aiming for configurability and extensibility with sane defaults.
build from source
README file for build instructions - or do
make && make install
why use meli
This is experimental pre-release software developed as a hobby. While it does work it is unpolished and unstable. You're welcome to try it if you want to make or try new things and ideas.
- plain text configuration
- forced UTF-8 - other encodings are read-only
- IMAP, Maildir, mbox
- ready to be used after minimum account configuration
- optional multi-tasking with UI tabs
- rudimentary contact list support
- planned support for python3 plugins